This plugin uses an abstraction of jQueryUI’s autocomplete widget that interacts with the unofficial/undocumented Google Suggest API. Props go to Haochi Chen.
It adds an AJAX call to the search form, returning matches for the current search query.
There is no change of template files necessary as this plugin hooks in the existing WordPress API to unfold its magic.
- Download WP Google Suggest
- Unzip the folder into the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Frequently Asked Questions
None asked yet.
- Updated Google Suggest Script
- Tested up to WordPress 3.3.1
- Initial Release