Adds action links to user table to approve or unapprove user registrations.
This plugin lets you approve or reject user registrations.
While a user is unapproved, he/she can’t access the WordPress Admin.
On activation of the plugin, all existing users will automatically be flagged Approved. The blog admin will never experience restricted access and does not need approval.
I will be more than happy to update the plugin with new locales, as soon as I receive them!
Currently available in:
- Download WP Approve User.
- Unzip the folder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Frequently Asked Questions
None asked yet.
- Fixed a bug, where the call to action bubble didn’t account for newly registered
- Added bulk action for approving and unapproving users
- Added notification of unapproved users in admin menu item (WordPress 3.2+)
- Added highlight of unapproved users
- Added action hooks on (un-)approval. See hook reference
- Users created by an Administrator will automatically be approved
- Updated utilities class
- Now an instance of the Obenland_Wp_Approve_User object ist stored in a static property to make deregistration of hooks easier.
- Initial Release