This plugin is DEPRECATED with WordPress 3.2. Since its functionality is incorporated into WordPress core, this plugin will be no longer supported!
It lets you save and reuse your uploaded header images.
It will save your images to the
images/headers folder within your template folder.
In the Custom Header menu the images will then show up as defaults, together with your other registered custom header images.
Currently available in:
- Download WP Save Custom Header
- Unzip the folder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Frequently Asked Questions
None asked yet
- Added selfdeactivation when WordPress runs on Version 3.2 or higher.
- Uploaded header files are converted to the WordPress Core way and will not be lost.
- Tested for WordPress 3.1.2
- Now a custom folder name can be specified on non-multiuser installs. See: Settings > Media
- Use Settings API to display error messages
- Tested for WordPress 3.1.1
- Updated class structure
- Added complete multisite support
- Added functionality to setup plugin options for every blog on multisite installs
- Fixed update issue with thumbnail pics, when the header was edited in the Media Library
- Added Brasilian Portugese translation (thx Fernando L.)
- Added Italian translation (thx Pietro R.)
- Added version check for 3.0
- Fixed two minor bugs
- Enhancement: New header will be shown right after upload
- Minor Readme.txt and Author URL fixes
1.1 & 1.1.1
- Dealing with SVN issues
- Initial Release.